- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Price decreases will not result in adjustment to dealer’s inventory.
- Prices are in Canadian dollars.
- Taxes are excluded and will be added as applicable.
- All backorders under $100 will automatically be cancelled unless otherwise requested (No dust collection hoses or automotive will be shipped as backorders).
- Minimum order value of $250
- Net 30 days from invoice date.
- 2% service charge per month on overdue accounts.
- Purchase orders must be approved by credit department.
- Overdue accounts will not be shipped.
All prices are quoted based on our national prepaid freight policy as follows:
- Orders over $1,200.00 will be prepaid to all major points in Canada, except:
- Maritime provinces (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland & Labrador) and the 3 territories (Yukon, Northwest, and Nunavut) will be prepaid on $1,200.00 to their best staging area Edmonton, Winnipeg, Toronto or Montreal or a 7% freight allowance F.O.B. our warehouse.
- Please note all remote areas in all provinces qualify for a 7% freight allowance on invoiced orders over $1,200.00 on collect shipments.
- All chemicals will be subject to a dangerous goods shipping surcharge of $20.00 per shipment.
- All tailgate and inside delivery charges will be billed back to the customer.
- Arrangements can be made to prepay and charge the freight to you on our invoice to take advantage of our negotiated trucking rates.
- All prepaid orders will be shipped by our choice of courier. All other orders received without shipping instructions will be shipped prepaid and charged.
- Shipping instructions must be clearly marked on your purchase order.
- Shortages and freight damages must be marked on freight bill at time of receipt.
- All claims must be made within 10 working days of receipt of goods, accompanied with a signed delivery receipt.
- All damaged cartons and/or quantity discrepancies must be written on bill of lading upon arrival of shipment in order to make a claim.
- All Holland Brands are guaranteed for one year against manufacturing defects. This does not cover misuse, abuse or normal wear and tear.
- Warranty returns must be authorized by Holland Imports Customer Service. Approved returns will be issued a return authorization number.
- Check RGA for shipping information. Returned goods must be shipped prepaid.
- Outdoor Living Products, Power Tools, Air Tools and Automotive Shop Equipment are warranted against faults & defects for one year from date of purchase. Holland will repair or replace, at its own option, products deemed by the company to be defective provided that it has not been misused, abused, altered or repaired by anyone other than an authorized service center.
- Warranty does not extend to parts deemed consumable (eg., driver blades, grinding disc and accessories).
- Holland Imports will accept goods within 90 days of purchase, provided they are in original packaging and in ‘new’ sellable condition.
- Discontinued items are not eligible for return. The returned goods must be accompanied by an approved return authorization number from Holland Customer Service and a copy of the original invoice.
- Account will be credited at price paid or current price, whichever is lower. All returned goods are subject to a 15% restocking charge and must be shipped prepaid.
- Check RGA for shipping information.
- Holland Imports shall in no event be liable for death or injuries to person or property for incidental, special or consequential damages arising from the use of the products.
Last updated: January 2019