- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Price decreases will not result in an adjustment to dealer’s inventory.
- Prices are in Canadian dollars, unless specified.
- Taxes are excluded and will be added as applicable.
All backorders under $100 will automatically be canceled unless otherwise requested. No dust collection hoses or automotive will be shipped as backorders.
- Net 30 days from invoice date.
- 2% service charge per month on overdue accounts.
- Purchase orders must be approved by credit department. Overdue accounts will not be shipped.
All prices are quoted based on our national prepaid freight policy as follows.
- Orders over $1,200.00 will be prepaid to all major points in Canada, except:
- Maritime Provinces (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland & Labrador) and the 3 Territories (Yukon, Northwest, and Nunavut) will be prepaid on $1,200.00 to their best staging area Edmonton, Winnipeg, Toronto or Montreal or a 7% freight allowance F.O.B. our warehouse.
- Please note all remote areas in all Provinces qualify for a 7% freight allowance on invoiced orders over $1,200.00 on collect shipments
- All chemicals will be subject to a dangerous goods shipping surcharge of $20.00 per shipment.
- All tailgate and inside delivery charges will be billed back to the customer.
- Arrangements can be made to prepay and charge the freight to you on our invoice to take advantage of our negotiated trucking rates.
- All prepaid orders will be shipped by our choice of courier. All other orders received without shipping instructions will be shipped prepaid and charged.
- Shipping instructions must be clearly marked on your purchase order.
- Shortages and freight damages must be marked on freight bill at time of receipt.
- All claims must be made within 3 days of receipt of goods, accompanied with a signed delivery receipt.
- All damaged cartons and/or quantity discrepancies must be written on bill of lading upon arrival of shipment in order to make a claim.
- Holland Imports will accept goods within 90 days of purchase, provided they are in original packaging and in ‘new’ sellable condition.
- The returned goods must be accompanied by an approved return authorization number from Holland Customer Service and a copy of the original invoice.
- Account will be credited at price paid or current price, whichever is lower. All returned goods are subject to a 15% restocking charge and must be shipped prepaid.
- Check our return authorization guidelines for shipping information.
- Discontinued items are not eligible for return.
- Holland Imports shall in no event be liable for death or injuries to person or property for incidental, special or consequential damages arising from the use of the products.